Planning A Costa Rica Vacation?
As one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world, Costa Rica is a must-visit adventure getaway for anyone who can’t pick between a lake, forest, mountain, or beach getaway. You’ll have it all in one small country! But planning a short trip that easily includes all of these stunning sites is no simple task.
Our Costa Rica trips are a spectacular way to experience exciting cloud forests, tropical beaches and river adventures without needing to plan mountains of logistics. Partnering with local experts, we offer a thoughtful, well-planned, all-inclusive experience to guests looking for pura vida adventure.
Whether you’re a first-time visitor to Costa Rica or are a fan of social group traveling, our group adventures help you create fast friends as you explore lush forests,
Ready to plan an unforgettable journey to one of the most diverse and gorgeous ecosystems in the world? Your Costa Rican adventure starts here!
Our Costa Rica Adventure Tour
We want to offer the most authentic, fun-packed, exciting tour that fits several one-of-a-kind Costa Rican activities in five to eight days. We’ve teamed up with local experts and our Costa Rican Front Royal family to ensure we only include unique, non-touristy events on our itinerary. Our knowledgeable guides will handle every detail, so you only need to worry about having a great time.
What’s Included In Our Costa Rica Vacation Package?
Our Costa Rica group tours are all-inclusive, with the overall price including the following:
- A thoughtful trip planner: Rest easy knowing that all the details are taken care of for you! We have spent years ensuring that we’re offering the most fun, efficient, streamlined way to fit an all-encompassing Costa Rica trip in just eight days.
- Interesting excursions: Enjoy tours and fun outings that will introduce you to the beauty of this country.
- Outdoor adventures: from tropical paddleboarding to flying over treetops on a zipline, you’ll experience pura vida exhilaration at every level!
- Private guides: We partner with local guides, so you have a direct line to the culture, history and traditions of Costa Rica. Your guide will be more than happy to share about the country.
- Seamless transportation: No need to rely on cabs or public transportation to get around! From start to finish, you’ll have a comfortable, reliable ride.
- Comfortable lodging: End each day knowing you have a comfortable bed to rest after hours of outdoor fun. Private bathrooms & private rooms are available to all guests at each accommodation throughout the trip.
- Delicious daily meals: All meals are included throughout the trip. We strive to offer authentic, delicious meals and can accommodate many dietary restrictions.
- Built-in travel friends: One of the best parts about Costa Rica group tours is the travel buddies you’ll make along the way! We offer several ways to bond with the group so everyone has a blast spending time together.
And even more surprise perks that you’ll uncover as you enjoy eight days of adventure. With a maximum group size of 24, you will appreciate that sweet spot of enough friends to keep things interesting without feeling like a head in a sea of tourists.
Adventure Tour Costa Rica Itinerary Highlights
Here are just a few of the activities you’ll experience on this eight-day Costa Rica adventure!
1. Cacao Farm Tour
After a day spent next to the stunning Angostura Lake, your Cacao Farm Tour will begin! This tour will walk you through every step of the process of sourcing, growing, harvesting, refining and preparing Cacao seeds for use. Your guide will explain how the Cacao smell and taste changes at every step – and you’ll get to enjoy some of the finished product!
2. Caribbean Coastline
Lounge by the beach, explore the coastline, and hop on a paddleboard for even more views while you experience the tropical beauty of the Caribbean coast! The clear water and hanging palms are the ultimate backdrop for relaxation.
3. Rafting the Pacuare River
Our personal favorite of the trip, the Pacuare River, is a world-famous rafting site with towering rock faces, cascading waterfalls, lush green forest, gorgeous turquoise water and thrilling rapids to tackle.
4. Ziplining Adventure
The Pacuare Adventure Center Camp is full of fun in the treetops! Zipline through the stunning cloud forest, swing hundreds of feet over the Pacuare River and explore the nearby waterfalls for a day of exhilarating adventure.
5. And So Much More!
Each year, we work with our partners to handcraft the adventure for our guests. Every itinerary is custom to include adventures suitable for 5-8 day trips. Whether we’re exploring the Costa Rican jungle or sitting poolside at some of Costa Rica’s most elegant hotels, we’re certain you won’t be disappointed.
We’re here to show you everything you need to know about your great escape to Costa Rica! If you’re ready to plan your trip to Costa Rica, we will help you with every detail of your vacation to ensure that you are satisfied and having a blast from start to finish. Reach out to our team to learn more about this trip!